The School academic session starts in the first week of April every year and ends on Last week of March of the subsequent year. Hence, application for admission for boarders must reach the school latest by March 1st in the year that admission is sought. It is desirable that all admissions formalities be completed well before the end of March.
However, limited vacancies may exists in the middle of the academic year for KG’s, (ie., Vijayadasami admission) Information on midyear vacancies may be obtained directly from the Office.
Be ready for Registration If you have chosen us, be in touch with our office from 1st December of every year for the next academic year. After registration you will be called for an interview. On selection you can pay the school fees and collect all the materials and stationery which we provide.
- Three recent Passport size photos, each of the Child, Mother and Father.
- Child’s Birth Certificate – Attested copy.
- Address Proof (ration card/ passport/driving license/election card/Aadhar card)
- Progress report of the previous school –(IF APPLICABLE)
- A Transfer (Leaving) certificate from a recognized school –(IF APPLICABLE)
Contact us for more details
Phone: 9443730522, 9585510522, 9047951522